Call center software enhances various aspects of call center management, from automatic call distribution to CRM (customer relationship management). In many cases, a call center or contact center relies completely on its call center software and applications for daily functions.
There are many advantages to using call center software. Applications help management, workflow, and productivity of call center agents. Other benefits include:
- Improved customer retention and satisfaction
- Decreased costs for phone service and agent training
- Better quality control
Call center software creates a more efficient call center environment overall.
Additionally, modern call center software can be deployed via an office network, or even through cloud computing, which can save on equipment and software costs. Cloud computing can also be useful (and necessary) for virtual call centers with remote agents.
Here are the standard call center software solutions commonly used:
- Customer Relations Management
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD)
- Predictive Dialer
- Call Monitoring, Recording
- Performance Management
- Workforce Management (WFM)