- Business VoIP
- Residential VoIP
- Top 100 Providers
- VoIP Directory
- VoIP Hardware
- VoIP Forum
Why Should You Get VoIP?
The answer is easy: VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is a great answer for anyone looking to save money on phone service. VoIP works over the Internet instead of over traditional telephone wires, and so calling with VoIP is very cheap.
- Get unlimited local and long distance calling with VoIP
- Get access to cheap and free international calls
- Choose between SIP trunking and hosted PBX service as they fit your business calling needs
- Get a small residential VoIP plan, perfect for all home phone calling
- Pay a set monthly or yearly fee for totally unlimited calling
- Avoid excessive state and national taxes on telecom service